- ^ 1.01.1#S1 That Log associated with Mayflower.
- ^ opportunities concerning Francis Cooke’s beginning offer Gides hallway, Essex, as Blyth, Nottinghanshire, to Yorkshire (western), England, or even the place available Norwich, England. Many resources concur although he may have been Waloon, as his wife Hester was that he was probably born in England. Additionally it is available he originated in Leiden. That season to their delivery tends almost certainly 1582 to 1583, centered on sources as part of modern documents. FamilySearch.org possesses Francis Cooke christened may five, 1582 as part of Leiden, Zuid, Holland, without having a source that is primary placed in each merged pages were Richard or even Edward Cooke plus Alice Caunton or even Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden en Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602 – oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad Ag E – 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- dentro de begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer 5 van archiefnummer 1004 in Archieven june
- ^ all the of this wittnesses towards the betrothal had been Waloon, suggesting in which Francis could have thelready been a Waloon.
- ^ our facts originates from their “Silver guide” to off NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Family Members Publication 1982, Number 1.
- ^ Biography joined with Brian McCullough. Listed here WikiTree someone added for this profile: Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge then modifying), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Grant Knudsen. Note: This particular list could never be perform.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.22.214.171.124.158.168.17 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ your can out of Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, “latest lighter upon Francis Cooke along with his spouse Hester Mayhieu to his or her Son John, ” Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. His or her betrothal is recorded in July four then five, so that the twentieth ended up being that the soonest that the wedding might have happened following banns had been see. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, each Pilgrims along with other folks from that Isles that is british in, 1576-1640 (Isle concerning guy: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim hallway Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. “that the Pilgrims alongside English at Leiden documents: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers. ” The latest England historic to heritable join, 1989, p. 195-214 july. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs’ posting furthermore analyzes available family members connections involving the Mahieus along with other Pilgrim families, such as the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE concerning Plymouth, The Biographical Study Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam’s Genealogy, with Susanne “Sam” Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged upon Dec twenty, 2012 simply by Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, To Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (ny: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration Begins: Immigrants in order to newer England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ reports associated with the Colony of brand new Plymouth as part of brand new England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff as well as David Pulsifer, eds., victoriamilan.com review (Boston 1855-1861), Vol eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt’s Connection, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth heavy metal Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony Documents, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ each will certainly then stock concerning Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony reports, Vol. 8, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ each Can then Inventory out of Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Lumber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families with 5 Generations amount twelve, Rockland, Maine: Picton click, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a “that the Silver reserve”
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants out of Edward tiny of the latest England, Riverside click, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., nyc, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, unique lighter regarding Francis Cooke, et al each Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, little four, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ This is basically the Address the each Church out of Jesus Christ concerning Latter-day Saints genealogy data. Francis Cooke’s Ancestral register host is actually 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Library, thirty-five N Western Temple Road, Sodium Lake Town, Utah 84150 United States Of America. Here is the repository concerning a number of the provider components.
- Ancestry Household Woods Book: Internet book: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Authentic information: household Tree data presented simply by Ancestry customers. These details originates from one or higher specific Ancestry household Tree data. Your people who own such tree data might have eliminated as changed important information because this supply citation was made.
- “John Walker Families Publication 1982, No. 1”. Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, your Pilgrims as well as other English at Leiden documents: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers, the latest England Historical and also heritable join, 1989, p. 195-214 july.
- Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants inside emerging England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Latest England Historic Genelogical Civilization 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Town Families Sketch: Francis Cooke, through Robert Charles Anderson, Brand New England Historic Heritable Community. Americanancestors. OrgExpired website link. Account necessary.
- Francis Cooke concerning Plymouth, Per Biographical Search Profile, David Haas, Each Plymouth Colony Archive Venture. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims’ Writings – Thanksgiving in order to Jesus, the very first Thanksgiving in Plymouth – in order to honor Jesus for the their deliverance then providence. Like narrated because of the Pilgrim, Captain to Governor William Bradford inside the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally titled “The Log of this Mayflower”). Connected.
- Your unique England Ancestors as well as his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, brand new England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Connected.
- Francis Cooke as part of seventeenth Century Reports, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke of 5 Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- Your Will Certainly to Stock to Francis Cooke. Communicated simply by Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Can to stock concerning Francis Cooke in Pilgrim Hall Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Hyper Hyper Links, with Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam’s Genealogy, through Susanne “Sam” Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy and family history, compiled by Michael Lechner, alongside my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy.
- Family members search/genealogies/family tree accessed by just elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing your report
WikiTree contributors, “Francis Cooke (November 26, 1583: April 7, 1663), ” WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 (accessed March 31, 2020).
These WikiTree Many people added for this profile:
M Moroney (very first profile Brian McCullough (step by step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge to editing), Michael Lechner (Sourcing then paperwork) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: It record might never be perform.
Basic records: at Mayflower online Page: There looks evidence that is conflicting that delivery concerning Francis Cooke. An email scribbled at Bradford’s log claims Francis Cooke passed away over the age of eighty, meaning he had been created earlier 1583. In August 1643, he had been inside a listing of male out of Plymouth between your chronilogical age of sixteen plus sixty permitted to keep hands. This implies he had been created shortly after 1583. Furthermore, he had been hitched as part of Leyden inside 1603, and he may could have become at the very least twenty-one during the time. Whthe bestt this means is a delivery earlier 1583. The reality that all of these reports appear to conflict shows that Francis Cooke had been likely created at 1583.